NOW BOOKING FOR 2024 SEASON!!
Think of it as a combination alpine slide and roller coaster. The Thunderbolt takes riders up 1,580 feet of up-track through the forest before the cart disengages and gravity takes over.
The 3,870 feet of downhill track are designed with swooping turns, banked corners, rolling drops, and 360° turns. Each cart is equipped with its own braking system, allowing you to slow speeds to a comfortable pace or accelerate to G-Force inducing levels.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Minimum Age: Driver: 9 years old | Rider: 3 years old
- Minimum Height: Driver: 52″ | Rider: 36″
- Maximum Weight 300lbs total per cart (individual or combined weight)
- Must be at least 16 years-old to have a rider with you.
- Signed waivers are required for all riders. Riders under 18 must have a signed waiver from a parent or legal guardian.
HOURS OF OPERATION
May 25th through June 26th
Saturdays and Sundays from 11am - 4:30pm
June 27th through September 2nd
Thursdays and Fridays from 11am - 4:30pm
Saturdays and Sundays from 10am - 4:30pm
After Labor Day, the Mountain Coaster will be open Saturdays and Sundays only from 11am - 4:30pm.